Friday, July 5, 2013

Exercise.

Doing some of this with film but thought I would post a couple digital images of my idea. I have two amazing dogs and they mean the world to me so I am exposing their view.....Maybe Ill make one they can wear!

I am also playing with the frame. Besides Holga I have never really photographed in a square format. Im trying it out.


More shoe images....again just trying to get into the feeling of not having to break down every nit picking detail to make one image. Also playing with a square format here. 



I suddenly had this fascination of printing on leaves. Not that this would go over well because the leaves would then die but what if that was what I wanted to represent? I will be going out on a walk tomorrow to see what I find and what I photograph. I will shoot digital and film. 

Some fun was had yesterday and I photographed my food.....hmmmmm another assignment maybe. Again, playing with a square frame.













No comments:

Post a Comment