Monday, September 16, 2013

Tease

So I scanned all my work from yesterday and, well, the scans didnt come out good so I have to rescan them. Something I had wrong in the settings. I dont have enough time to explain the emulsion on each one right now because Im exhausted from working all day but I wanted to give you a tease of what I found. Nothing detailed and will be edited tomorrow, I hope.

These images are lighter than the last because of my careful way of coating them this time. But I like the effect, the subtle color and reaction they have to the paper is so delicate its inviting. Check them out.

This is one is made of grapes on purple cauliflower I believe. I pressed the grapes onto the paper and exposed the juices.


This is a beet mixture and grapes pressed on top. The paper was not dried. 

This is rhubarb onto a fennel concoction but the faint lines are really beautiful.

This image is a composed part of a beet mixture and rhubarb and a leaf of rainbow swiss chard in the center. 


This is a paper test of Epson Water color paper. Beautiful. 

This is again another non dried paper and rhubarb, potato, corn strands, and onion on top of a beet mix. 


No comments:

Post a Comment