Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall

I set out early this morning to prepare a ton of work. I have accomplished that goal for now and will continue to pick it up later today. So I did my last project on the leaves falling from my tree in my back yard and because I had a whole sheet laid out it was hard to manage when I should take the paper in. I saw some really amazing colors and marks like the images I placed on the blog, Really beautiful yellows and shadows it looked like from the leaves when they fell. Like I said when I went to see it, I saw beauty but thought maybe it needed another day and then I lost that beauty. These marks dont stay but they are still so intriguing. So this time around I decided to make a handful of swatches and tape them to the board and leave them outside. Here are some short videos and photos.


These two images are from a piece of paper that I put outside like a month ago at the bottom of my steps to see what kind of marks and how it would take to the weather. 







I also took some film images that I am excited to see. Here are some clips too:










No comments:

Post a Comment