Sunday, December 1, 2013

Spending the day scanning again and editing for a big printing day tomorrow. WHile scanning I think....what about layers? What if I was to scan in all the pomegranate images and align them into their own print....what would happen. Last week I made some digital prints that was successful and I have been drawing in my head how I am going to go about this "mapping" idea. I may be saving this until I get good scans of all the materials because I really think I want to be interactive with it and draw and make holes through the images showing the journey I have been on.

Thats all for now, tomorrow I will be printing large images. Looking forward to it. Also exited for some snow that I have not been able to capture on my coated papers.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment