Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dont know if I will get to making a full blog post tonight because I am working hard. A couple things that I am looking to accomplish this week:

Nine different bags of carrots, different prices, companies, etc. all carrots. I will be dipping fabric in all the juiced kinds of carrots to see the difference in color. I will also be making two swatches of each carrot one to write notes on and one to make snow prints possibly with. I will also be making one larger print to make a graph on and documenting taste, texture, smell, etc. I will also attempt to make a print of the carrot on its juice.

I will hopefully also get to juicing beets, cabbage, chard and kale tonight to prepare for possible snow and rain......

I will also hope to sew together two placemats tomorrow and also making grids from the color and scans onto the computer.

Along with this I am still documenting all my waste, I think I will try to put together a grid image of all the images I have wasted during this semester. I also will photograph my fridge and try to do this maybe once a week? Once a day? I am not sure......as well as taking note of all the jars and food I am observing still.


I got two books on color and will be poking around in them this weekend. I also will be cooking some food to lay on the plates that I coated last week.

Lots to do....no time to do it. Cross those fingers that I will get a snow day tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment