Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hannafords and Collage?

Here are my hannafords tests for the rainbow. I also have about fifteen pieces of fabric getting ready to be sewed into a quilt based on the rainbow and where that rainbow came from. I also played around with photographing in blur because I thought…its more about the color and so why not try to break away from the subject. Take a look.




Got inspiration to play with this from the quilts of Gee's Bend. I went more with a triangular look though. Ill attempt more of these later and actually glue them down and have different colors in the future. This is an idea I just landed on today. Continuing this idea of patchwork in a different form other than the fabric. 
here are the images I said I took with a blue. Almost as if to detach away from the idea of the food and focus on its color produced. 



remember the colors do not reproduce well on this site. 

orange
blue

yellow


green


red

purple






No comments:

Post a Comment