Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Red

So I found this website this morning that very clearly lays out some facts about color in the logos. This is where I am exploring branding in the corporate world. Here is the link to the website : http://www.fastcompany.com/3028378/leadership-now/what-your-logos-color-says-about-your-company-infographic

Here is a page from it regarding the color red.

From this I went searching for red logos in the corporate world. I found these which I will compile into a background like my previous work. I will also be going to the store to pick up any product that is red and cut a piece of the box, plastic, etc. out to sew together to make another square background. I am thinking of the time being studying complimentary colors? So maybe Ill look at green next......a little scary isnt it.





























No comments:

Post a Comment