Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Turn for the MFA Blog


Ok, so all of you who have followed or are following I am going to be using this blog for a professional artists blog now. As noted, a name change, and other alterations on the blog to adjust it properly. Those of you who may be current MFA students and using it as a resource can access all my posts made during the MFA program, artist connections I have listed with websites, and previous selected (earlier) written work from my MFA. Most likely my Thesis Paper will be posted in its own page here as well so if you are interested in reading that, watch for it. I will have an updated resume as well. 

Continue to look and learn as the travel of a growing artist continues! 

As always, thanks for your support. 

Check out the website as it also continues to grow into what I want: www.richellasimard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment