Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sent two rolls of film out today and hope to get it back within the week and develop those negatives. Very excited to see what came of my photo shoot so that I can determine if it something I am going to continue with. I will be editing some images and posting them shortly from my last exposure.

So I go some marks from the grapes that I left on a leaf from this weekend, here is the image:

I had the discussion with a mentor of mine about why I color the paper? What is the importance so this is a test of a large sheet of 140lb watercolor paper at the bottom of my steps that is recording my dogs and I and our daily acts of going up and down the steps. I am hoping it will go through some different weather patterns and see what that does to the paper. This I will leave out for some weeks.


So I just made some dipped swatches with my old emulsions from some time ago. The different in the emulsions age is interesting now and I am curious how the paper and color will react given its older than it was when I first made it. I placed all the papers in the dirt some what in the garden that is at its end. I will leave these out I think for at least a week and see what kind of marks are made from them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment