Sunday, November 10, 2013

Busy Weekend

So I went to the Society for Photographic Educators Conference at MECA this weekend. Unfortunately I did not make it to the Friday day of events and was only able to attend Saturday but it was still great. I reconnected with some old teachers of mine that I admire and met some more photographers. I was a little shy and should not have been but maybe next time I will be a little more social. Great experience non the less.

I also met with Caleb Charland this morning, what a great conversation and direction I feel like I am headed in. Going to put the processing aside.....working on the "file" I have of all these investigations and studies. I am going to dig deeper into this "file" and dissect it more and attack it in multiple photographic avenues.

Here are a couple quick scans from some film I received back this Friday. This week I will be working on setting up some grids of these swatches and photographing them.


Lots of goals, no time, have to get to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment