Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SPE Conference/Mentor Meeting/Work

Hi all. It has been a busy weekend. SPE Conference in Portland ME and I was also able to meet with my mentor Caleb Charland and we had a great discussion on my work and where I may be headed. Working on a couple ideas right now. Just ordered some cork board to put up around my walls and tack the images or should we say archive I have built of studies. Currently right now I am working on taping these studies up in my bedroom on my wall until I wait for the cork board to come in. I have a darkroom day planned for Saturday which should be good where I will be making photograms and prints organic matter through the negative carrier to see what kind of images I can get. Really excited. Here are a couple videos of me taping. * this video has not yet been edited and my dog got a hold of a chicken caracas and was eating the bones from it so I got angry with her******

Images of the "completed" wall. Almost all my studies are on this wall but not everything. Was originally going to just make the walls according to certain studies but after a meeting with Alison today I wanted to sit with these all a little more. See how they all react to one another and look at them all each day and maybe rearrange them as the days go by. 






No comments:

Post a Comment