Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scans are in!

No real corrections made here except for color. These are all original color. I will start with the "snow drawing" I made the other day.





Here is a little organic vs. gmo/canned/frozen etc. 

canned beets:


organic beet:

Here are the menus I have been dabbling with….. I am not one who is good with choosing font. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am sure I will revisit how this is written again later. 


 I have not written the menu on this above image yet. But it is the ingredients to the grapefruit I ate and video tapped the other day. The other is the papaya boat which was also recorded but was cut short unfortunately. 

Here are some prints I did after returning from the residency of onions, oranges, artichokes, tomatoes and potatoes. I was fascinated by the color and so when I returned from the residency, since I was not using sun anymore as a resource, I was going to revisit the other fruits and veggies that had yielded a fruitful color in the past but then the sun washed it out when they were exposed. Here are some more now. These have not been exposed to the sun so they keep their original color. 













I also have about fifteen dyed pieces of fabric I was going to sew together this weekend but I am going to wait till after I see my mentor to see what thoughts may come about from them and if I will ruin them by sewing. 

I also have the print of the salad I made about a week ago scanned in…not as exciting as I had hoped but from this idea I will be going to the goodwill again and getting some more plates and printing my actual dinners on the plates. We will see how that goes. Similar to the idea I posted a couple weeks ago. 


I also, still while working on the other "constellations", I am making some more. Ones of different sizes….they are mounted and ready to be pinned….just need some more string and want to read up a little more on the idea of constellations. They will be ready for when I see my mentor on Tuesday. 





Lastly, I have the updates of the jars I have been studying and some more additions. I am still unaware where this body will be headed but I will tell you I am reading about fermentation……. The carrots are a test of organic, canned and frozen. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment