Saturday, March 29, 2014

Little play, write, and preparing today. Paper making round 2 tonight!!

Ok, here are some play images again I have been doing. I have been selecting the scan of the actual carrot and placing it over the paper mono print of that carrot. Thoughts? I would be interested in seeing this in other fruits and vegetables. I also made a diptych….if thats the proper word for this because I have never really made one before. Maybe its just a comparison. Take a look, paper mono print of carrot with real carrot at the same location on the carrot next to each other.
this one is a mono print and a scan

a scanned color swatch of that carrot approx a month after coating and scanned carrot
a different carrot with no color barely left on its color swatch after about a month…...



another overlay test of a different carrot

No comments:

Post a Comment