Monday, September 8, 2014

Struggles...

So…. I ended up hitting a wall. I need to do more construction haha. I am looking for tiles and carpet pieces that should be about a foot squared but the major stores make it impossible to get because everything is in bulk. I am on a mission tomorrow to find some local stores that may have some scraps for the taking. Only problem is the may have scraps but it may not be colored. I am starting to feel a little lost again. Maybe I will tackle the grocery store tomorrow with my paint swatches to see what matches. I feel like a bum because I have not photographed any film and I am only taking snap shots of my test subjects to see what works. Its acceptable just not what I am used to! I want to make some images and something consistent!!!! I guess I will get back to my red logo hunt. Looking at compliments for the logo backgrounds but it is taking me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment