Thursday, July 11, 2013

Film!

I will be developing my first roll of film either tonight or tomorrow morning! Super excited.

Reading How to be an Existentialist by Gary Cox right now.

Picked up the latest Times Magazine on the Pursuit of Happiness and will be reading that later.

Trying to figure myself out. Why is it I can go by each day now with a smile and extreme productivity. Why is it that I rarely sit and take a break? Brain racing, next week is going to be a productive one. Cant wait to meet Caleb my first mentor by the end of this month. Very excited and hoping to have a couple new projects to show off when we do meet.

Here are some images from the other night when I was deep in reflection of my dear friend who has passed away. I sat and listened to the rain and played. This is what was made play.

These are all images, tests, absolutely nothing final. These are my ideas. Funny I was playing with a square format and now I have a square camera. Comes with a 6x4.5 adapter and 6x3. The 6x3 may be pretty fascinating to try. A picture from my hike as well, some were taken with the phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment