Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Waste Land


This documentary was wonderful, actually made me shed a tear. This artist Vik Muniz has really touched a soft spot in my heart where I feel the urge to usually create. The way he uses his materials is inspiring and the relationship he creates with these people based on his modern art is enriching. I crave that and someday maybe, in my own, will I be able to achieve this type of beauty that he has through his art. Really worth the watch.

My plans have been set back a little because of the rain. Everything is wet there for I can not go and gather materials to collage with. I may be able to do some a little later but for now I am going to try and finish my reading. Currently I am reading three books off my list. I am hoping to finish one today and summarize it in my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment